IBS - Irritable Bowel SyndromeRelief And Peace Of Mind For You And Your Tummy
What is IBS?
IBS Irritable bowel syndrome is a functional disorder, it is not a disease, and the good news it is not life-threatening, and it is not physically damaging. Although it does have similar symptoms to life-threatening diseases.
Before IBS is diagnosed by the medics you would have had investigations to rule out Crohn’s, celiac, ulcerative and colitis and bowel cancer. So, basically, they exclude all the above and you are diagnosed with IBS.
IBS can be constipation, diarrhoea, or a mixture of both.
I can help you get rid of the pain your experiencing, in your oesophagus, Biliary system, small intestine and large intestine.
Can you imagine what life would be like to be pain-free?
I am guessing you are experiencing urgency and frequency in going to the toilet, which can lead to anxiety, stress, shame, and a feeling of loss of control that can lead to depression.
A study of IBS patients in the UK found that:
- 21% of the population believed they had cancer
- 40% believed they had colitis.
- 47% believed the older they got the situation got worse; my own Mother believed her lose bowels got worse as she got older.
The habitual triggers for IBS are: –
- Due to past infection like a stomach bug, less common is a massive change in diet.
- It is believed a major course is stress and anxiety, due to the fact it stimulates the nervous system.
- Another major course is the emotional triggers that you have.
- Additional factors, such as family history, habits and beliefs, can play an important part in your life and have an impact. Remember: your focus determines your reality.
What if we could help with removing the stress and anxiety and the emotions and the pain and within 3 – 6 months depending on how long you have had the problem. You felt in control of your IBS.
- What if you felt great?
- What if you were pain-free?
- How would you feel?
If you would like to book a 60 -minute consultation with me, please click on the link, and start your journey.